Monday, October 26, 2009

One of My Favorites

One of my favorite car rides with the boys is the drive home from the library. They are so engrossed in their new books that the ride is nearly silent. I enjoy seeing the excitement in their eyes as they get out of the van and find a quiet corner to read their new adventures.

I love that my boys love to read. The library is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! My boys like it too, but they tend to get a little roudy sometimes while we're there. That's wonderful to have kids that enjoy reading so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until my boys learn to really read too. They absolutely love the library and want to look at their new books the whole way home. And then when we get home, they sit and look at them all over again. It's great!

    ReplyDelete