Monday, September 19, 2011

September update

This month has been very busy and I can hardly believe that September is almost over.  The boys are doing well in school and Jane and I are adjusting to having a quiet house during the days.  
Last week the school had crazy hair day and silly socks day.  We had a lot of fun doing hair in the bathroom on crazy hair day.  I'm so glad that I don't have to do that everyday though! 
I didn't remember to take the first day of school picture of the boys, so these my have to suffice! 
Crazy hair day

Silly socks day.  They each wore one of their Christmas socks!

I couldn't find my flipflop even though  I looked everywhere  I could think of.  I didn't think to look in the pots and pans cupboard.  Very clever Jane! ( I love my Little Miss Sunshine flipflops!)  Seth use to call them fripfrops.  I miss that!

Jane just being her cute self playing with the booster chair while it was on the floor.

I paid good money to take this picture, but promised someone that I wouldn't post his face online.  I offered to help put sleeves on a dress for the play the boys are in.  I needed to see how high to make the sleeves and such, so I bribed a certain son of mine with cash and a bag of Funyuns. 

The sleeves are just pinned on and I changed a few things, but it turned out fine.  Working with the silky fabric and stuff was a new challenge for me.  It helped a lot to have a model.  Oh what actors will to do help the show go on!

The boys are excited for the play this week.  Things will slow down a bit after this is over and we will all be glad for the down time.  Here is some information if you are interested in coming to the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment