Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Christmas

I gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away.  Sorry, I wrote the post title and then the words to the song just flowed out of my fingers!  My boys sing this song all of the time and I think that it is hilarious!  Anyhow, back to our scheduled program:

Last year at this time Jane was just learning how to roll.  She rolled over to the Christmas tree and took a few ornaments off (and put them in her mouth). She loved to get under the tree and look at the lights (and play with the presents).


This year, Jane is running around and loves to look at the Christmas tree.  She has been taking ornaments off of the tree and depositing them all around the house.  I found some in my closet, in the laundry room and in the kitchen cupboard.  She has been putting things on the tree too!  The bottom half of our tree looks very sparse compared to the top, but it is all good!  I am absolutely amazed at how much Jane has changed in the last year.  Our family is so blessed to have her with us! 
If you look closely, you can see that Jane is hanging her necklace on the tree!

1 comment: