The last weekend of September Daniel and his brothers played the last round of their golf tournament. His parents made a last minute flight from California to join the family fun. All of the local family spent some time together. Although it was a bit exhausting having people over and keeping everyone fed, it was a wonderful weekend! I am fully aware that some of these pictures are not the most flattering of people and that the lighting isn't the best. I wanted to record these moments together anyway that I can. My sister-in-law, Krista, would have taken far better pictures than I did, but she wasn't here :(
 |
| Seth and Crew- Seth wanted the same hair style as Crew! |
 |
| David, Les, Megan |
 |
| Chris, Daniel, Janet and Brett |
 |
| Les, Jane (and Daniel's bum!) |
 |
| David and Crew |
 |
| Daniel, David and Crew, Dan (my brother) and Les |
 |
| Jane was exhausted with all of the activities at our house. She almost made it to her bed to take a nap! |
 |
| Jess, Andy and Jaylynn |
 |
| Jaylynn and Seth crawling around! |
 |
| After dinner, Daniel put on a cello concert for his parents. I played the piano for all but one of the songs and I am glad that I thought to grab the camera during this last number. This was much better than sending a recorded concert via YouTube! |
We went to my parent's house for my birthday dinner, so we invited Janet and Les to come with us. We had a great evening visiting.
 |
| Wendy and Jane |
 |
| Les, Jane, Mark, Seth , Paul |
 |
| Austen and Mark with matching shirts on! |
 |
| Mark, Janet and Daniel |
 |
| Seth and Jane |
No comments:
Post a Comment