Friday, August 7, 2009

New

Things that are new for me:

Van. We traded in our 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan for a new 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan. We went from green to dark crimson. The upgrades on this baby leave me speechless. Daniel went by himself to buy the van. I told him that my only requirement was the Stow-and-Go seating (standard as of 2004). This van has two DVD players, wireless headphones, automatic starter, automatic doors, satellite radio and more. I am taken back at all of the automatic features that we have.

Car Payment. Since we owned the old van, we now have a car payment again.

Diet. Last November I eliminated wheat and dairy from my diet. I ate quite a bit of dairy this last week and I have been miserable. I know that this is a new, permanent way of life, not just a trial period.

Decorations. I have been busy decorating my living room. The sofa table is done. I hope to get the curtains made this week. I'll be posting pictures when I finish with the room. I love before and afters!

Neighbors. The house next door sold! The new owners have been spending their weekends fixing the house so that they can move in. I still haven't meet them. I've been a bad neighbor already.

Love. This isn't truly new, just a renewal of love. Lately I have realized more and more how much I love Daniel. I feel so grateful that I have him to confide in and to spend time with. He truly understands me. I'm so glad that I married him!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that the house next door to you sold. I hope it brings you some nice new friends.

    ReplyDelete