The other day I decided to wear makeup and style my hair. I haven't done both for a long time. I wore a new shirt and I felt cute. I haven't felt cute for a long time.
I met two of my sisters (Debbie and Kim- and Kim's kids) at Thanksgiving Point for their $2 Tuesday admission. The line to get into the Dinosaur Museum was long. The entrance to the building is on the east side and the line wrapped around to the west side, nearly making it to the south. We decided to bag the planned event for the day and went to Cabela's and to Debbie's house for lunch.
Seth and I got home just before the boys got home from school. I was walking down the hallway when Mark came into the house. He looked at me and said,"Wow Mom! You look great!"
It felt good that he noticed. Daniel noticed too, but that didn't surprise me. Coming from a 9 year old I feel that it was the ultimate complement!
Hey Sherron! I think it might actually let me post a comment! Yay! That story was so cute! It's nice when your little ones tell you those things because you know they're being honest. You should've taken a picture and posted it!
ReplyDeleteYay, it did! The reason I thought it might is because I typed some random letters and it took me to the 'word verification' screen. (So then I just changed my comment and hit 'post comment'.) I don't know what's changed but I'm glad to be able to comment on your blog again!
ReplyDelete