Friday, December 17, 2010

December Quilt


Hurray!  I finished the December quilt in December!  I am so excited to have it hanging up on my wall above my desk.  I didn't finish the October quilt until the first week of November, so I am happy to have this one done in time- even though our deadline was in November.  I really want to make matching throw pillows.  Ummm, maybe next year.  I'm busy helping Paul work on his quilt. 

It has been a fun crafting week in the sewing room as well as in the kitchen.  I have figured out how to make my favorite winter goodies so that I can eat them.  The fudge and the caramel corn pops are delicious.  Unfortunately I have had very little self control with the consumption, and I have gained a few pounds.  Boo!  I will allow another week of indulging and then I will be more diligent about eating better. 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we could become better work out buddies-even once a week, someone to chat with! -Denise H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your dairy free deserts! So did Tanner. He was super excited to be able to eat something yummy. I would love the recipes:) And you girls please call me to work out with you. I know I can't always go but I need the push.

    ReplyDelete