Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm Going to the Zoo

Last Friday I went to the zoo with my kids, my mom, my niece Klayre and my nephews Cooper and Tanner.  We had a great time at the zoo.  The weather was nice- overcast and not too hot or too cold- just perfect for me!  Jane had a tough time wanting to take a nap in her stroller as she usually only sleeps in her crib, but after crashing for a short nap, she was good to go until we could get her home in her own bed. 

Seth went missing for a while and it was a tense few minutes until we found him.  He couldn't see us, so he went to the meeting place we had discussed at the beginning of our zoo adventure.  I was proud of him for remembering where to meet and for actually being able to find it!  I was quite relieved to have him back with our group!

This is the take- a-picture-of-everyone-so-if-anyone-gets-lost-we-have-a-photo-to-show-what-they-look-like-and-what-they-are-wearing-picutre



I remember being afraid of this drinking fountain when I was a little girl!  Look at how brave I am now!




Jane 2011

Jane 2010 for comparison, this is how Jane measured up last year when we went to the zoo!


Seth is all smiles after we found him. My heart was still skipping a beat now and again, but I was glad to have him with me!


Jane was content to hang in her stroller and sip her juice.  Have you seen the juice boxes with the spout on them?  They are wonderful!  Jane does well with them and I can put the lid on if she didn't finish drinking the juice! 

Klayre and Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment