Seth had a 'wiggly' tooth. It had been hurting, but it wasn't super wiggly and loose, it just slightly moved when he pushed on it with his fingers. We were eating dinner and he was really struggling with eating the corn on the cob. His tooth hurt and he wanted something easier to eat. I gave him a slice of watermelon and told him to eat some. He said that maybe if he ate the watermelon, his tooth would fall out like it did in a cartoon he watched when the character ate the apple. Ya, maybe, but I doubt it. Well, he took a bite of his watermelon and his tooth fell out! He was so excited!
I took him outside to take a picture of his missing tooth. He was having a difficult time giving me a 'real' smile. Here is what I got from him.
 |
| Seth, give me a bigger smile- a real smile. |
 |
| What? You did give me a real smile. Okay, then give me a crazy smile! |
 |
| Well, how about a crazy smile that shows off your lost tooth? |
 |
| Yep, I can see the gap where your tooth use to be, but that is kind of creepy. Can you give me a cute smile? |
 |
| Okay, that is better. Can you smile and keep your eyes open? |
 |
| Yep, eyes are open. I think we'll stop here! |
Congratulations on losing your first tooth Seth! I am so glad that the tooth fairy remembered to visit you! (She has been known to be a little forgetful sometimes!) Thank you for being excited about receiving $1, as I know you were not so secretly wishing for a twenty!
No comments:
Post a Comment