Daniel and I were married 13 years ago today. We haven't been the best at taking pictures of our family, but I managed to find a picture or two of the family as it has evolved over the past 13 years. I included the location the picture was taken, just for fun.
We normally celebrate the 'birthday' of our family with a cake, but since I need to avoid all sugars right now, we are celebrating a little bit differently this year.
I am very happy that I married Daniel. He is a very good husband and I love him very much. Sometimes I feel like I completely lucky because he married me. Daniel says that luck is one of his skills, so perhaps we both found good luck when we found each other!
I decided to try on my wedding dress and I was able to get it on! It didn't fit the same as it did 13 years ago, but I am still very happy with my body, so all is good!
So here is a snapshot of my family over the past 13 years!
 |
| 1998 (Silver Lake, Utah) (our engagement picture) |
 |
| 1999 (SLC Utah) |
 |
| 2000 (SLC Utah) |
 |
| 2001-Spring (Vernal, Utah- in front of Daniel's childhood home) |
 |
| 2001-Winter (Murray, Utah) |
 |
| 2002-Spring (Murray, Utah in front of my childhood home) |
 |
| 2002-Fall I include this picture, not because it a stellar photo of any of us as it was the end of moving day, but because David (Daniel's brother) was living with us and he was part of our family (and those Halloween costumes I made were adorable! Paul made the cutest Eeyore ever!) |
 |
| 2003 (Grand Junction, Colorado) |
 |
| 2004 (South Jordan, Utah) (I am 8 months pregnant with Seth) |
 |
| 2005 (Sandy, Utah) |
 |
| 2006 (Stone Mountain, Georgia) |
 |
| 2007 (Jackson Hole, Wyoming) |
 |
| 2008 (Riverton, Utah) This is the only picture I can find of our family this year. Yuki was here with us for just a few weeks during the summer. (but if I cut him out, Mark winds up having a hand on his shoulder- and that looks weird!) |
 |
| 2009 (South Jordan, Utah) |
 |
| 2010 (Riverton, Utah) |
 |
| 2011 (Draper, Utah) |
Here's to many more photos to come!
You guys are so cute! Happy anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! This also will be a treasure for your children when they are older.
ReplyDeleteMany more years for you all!!!
Hugs to all of you-
Fun! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous about the fact you got back into your wedding dress...Wish I was a size 7 again!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing your family through the years. IDEA!!! Going back through our pics and framing all of our family pics. GREAT IDEA! Thanks!
Love ya Sherny.
What cute pictures! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete