I am working on a few things and I thought that I'd post the progress.
 |
| I made these planter boxes for the garden. They look a lot like coffins to me, but now that they are in the garden with plants, they look better (please little plants and seeds, don't die in the coffin) . |
 |
| I made an apron for Jane's birthday. She won't cooperate for a decent picture of the apron, so you can't see the cute ruffle on the bottom or the velcro closure. Instead of having the apron tie in the back, I put velcro on the front and she just attaches the strap and she can take it off when she is done. |
 |
| This apron was made for Wendy. I made it without a pattern, and I wish that I had done a few things differently, but alas, it is still adorable! |
 |
| This is the middle part of a quilt I am making. It didn't turn out as big as I had hoped, so it will be getting more borders. |
 |
| The block-of-the-month project is at the end. I have all 12 blocks made, now I need to figure out how to put them together. I'm not a huge fan of this quilt, as I like symmetry and this isn't balancing out for me. I started the new year of BOTM classes, so we'll see how it turns out this year for me. |
 |
| I am taking a Handstitching class online. The first project was reverse applique. I fancied up one of Jane's skirts. She loves to wear skirts lately. She has three and when they are all dirty, she starts to rummage through the dirty laundry to find them. |
These are great!!
ReplyDelete