Friday, March 6, 2009

10 Quirky Things About Me

1.  Even though these items are staples, important, and I have to update them regularly, I loath shopping for shoes, bras and eyeglasses.

2.  I don't like putting on a pair of socks after taking them off.  If I am shopping for a skirt, I would rather look dorky with the socks on rather than take the socks off and put them back on. 

3.  My feet are usually always cold, but they get colder when I go to bed. 

4.  The majority of my wardrobe consists of solid colors.  Mainly purples, blues and blacks/browns.

5.  I am very particular as to how my clothes are hung in my closet.  Light to dark, short sleeve to long sleeve, collar to no collar.  When I was in college, I could tell if my roommates had tried on my clothes because they were put back in a different spot.  (we were all about the same size, so we had six closets to choose from- it was awesome!)

6.  I am very sensitive to most fragrances, so all of my detergants, soaps, deoderants and lotions are unscented.  I can't use scented candles in the house or wear perfume because it will give me a headache.  

7.  I love to pick zits.  Ewww, I know, but I love it!  The dissadvantage to using unscented soaps etc. (see #6) is that Daniel doesn't get any good back zits anymore.  Bummer. 

8.  I really hate shaving my legs.  I don't own a pair of shorts (it was that one time when someone asked me why I was wearing white tights under my shorts and I wasn't that made me decide to quit showing off my alabaster legs) I will shave them a few times a year, but I really find the chore to be pointless.  Just for the record, I do shave my armpits. 

9.  Bananas and walnuts burn my tongue when I eat them. 

10.  I am considered to be legally blind without my glasses.  (which makes shaving legs in the shower a bit of a chore!)  My vision is 20/650.  Which means that if you have 20/20 vision, what  you can see clearly at 650 feet away,   I can only see clearly at 20 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment