
A few weeks ago I was getting Seth ready for bed. He had been gone most of the day with Daniel, so asked him if he had had a good time. Just to be silly, I called him "Buster". He looked at me and told me that he wasn't Buster. I teased him and said that my little boy's name is Buster, and that Dad must have brought the wrong kid home. I pointed to the big letter 'S' that is hanging on his wall and said that "S" is for Buster. He said that "S" is for Seth and for Sherron. Teasing him, I said that this must be my room then. He told me that my room was in Dad's room. I looked sad and told him that I don't have a "S" in my room. His eyes got big and he smiled and then told me that he had an idea. He found his Post-It note pad shaped like an S that he got for Christmas and he tore off a sheet and put it in my room! He was so cute! So now whenever I see the little Post-It Note "S" on my nightstand, I think that "S" stands for sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment