This is what my bathroom towels looked like before we instituted a chore system that works:
| BEFORE |
This is what it looks like now:
| AFTER |
And guess what? I love it!
No, the before and after pictures weren't swapped. My towels really look like that right now. I love this, not because my towels are in chaos, but because I didn't have to fold them and I didn't have to nag after anyone to do them. The chore system we use is working beautifully. I don't feel stressed out with chores as often as I use to and I love seeing the boys take responsibilities and complete them. I don't kid myself that they do a thorough job every time. In fact, I know that they don't do the chores exactly how I would do them. But the boys are doing their chores and they are contributing to the family. That is what I love about this before and after shot!
So what's your system?
ReplyDeleteI want your system too! :)
ReplyDeleteI want your system too!
ReplyDeleteyour such an inspiration. Way to feel free to be you! I don't have much luck at getting people to do chores around here without consequences. And I hate to follow through with the negative consequences.
ReplyDelete