Friday, March 9, 2012

Random Mode

Last night during dinner Seth was giving everyone a label.  The label stood for what the person likes to do the most.  Daniel was "computer games", Paul was "jumping on the trampoline", I can't recall what he gave Mark, Jane or himself.  But when he came to me, he thought for a while and then said, "Mom, you are on random mode". 

Do you know what?  That fits me very well.  I have been struggling with getting things done.  I have quilts waiting to be finished, quilts ready to be started, projects in the middle, projects nearly done (just waiting for the finishing touches- for 6 months!)  In February I signed up for an online quilting class.  I did really well for the first week, but then I had a different project come up that had a close deadline (today is the deadline and I am just about done, just needed a break from working on it.  More to come about this project in a while). 

I do feel as though my energies have been random.  I can't quite put my finger on what it is that defines me, so random works!  I guess that with me you never know what to expect! 

1 comment: