Saturday, June 9, 2012

Make 'Em Laugh

I know, I know, three posts in one day! Can you believe it?  Hold back the applause and shower me with comments!

Here are a few things that have made me laugh over the past few days:

The book cover of the book that Mark is reading looks a lot like Mark.  He reads a lot.  His teacher has had to take books away from him as a punishment for reading when he should be working on other projects. We see him with his nose in a book all of the time, so it was great to see a face while he was reading! 



In school Seth made a pig snout.  He paired it with Jane's sunglasses and it was quite the sight! 


The abbreviation for the glow-in-the-dark bracelets could be revised.  Daniel was a bit dissappointed.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha!!
    thanks for the funnies-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the pig snout came in handy more than once. By the way, the boys asked me if Seth could come live in our family. They love having him around because he is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boys! Seth cracks me up! I think he reminds me of Josh, he is a goof ball like that.

    ReplyDelete