Monday, July 27, 2015

Black Ridge Reservoir

My brother Randy had the day off of work so we went to Black Ridge Reservoir over my house for some fun.  The weather was great and we got there before it was super busy, so it was a perfect visit!  I didn't even get sunburned!  Last year I got fried, so I'm super careful now!

Wendy and Randy

Paul on our new kayak. We named this one Ernie and the green one is Kermit.

Seth and Ernie.  They both like the orange one best!
Randy Jane and Tanner are in the canoe in the background.
Seth and I have taken time to go back a few time to kayak in the reservoir.  We have had a lot of fun using the kayaks.  This reservoir is only 15 minutes away from our house, so it makes it easy to get some water time in!

1 comment: