The last time I shaved my legs was in February of this year. It isn't groundbreaking news that I hate shaving my legs, but I normally don't go 5 months without shaving. The reason I haven't shaved my legs is because my leg hair stopped growing, as well as my underarm hair. Seriously, it stopped growing in. I had a couple dozen hairs that were long but not enough to justify shaving. It was somehow related to the hormones from pregnancy, although I had never experienced it before with my other pregnancies.
Well, the hair is back. It wasn't there last week, but it is here now. I have a small jungle growing on my legs. I guess that it is time to break out the razor again.
The hair on my head was thicker while I was pregnant, but now I am shedding hair. I am seriously shedding like a dog. When I run my fingers through my hair I collect a few hairs. It is so gross. This has happened with all of my pregnancies. I enjoyed the thicker hair while it lasted. Isn't there a way to keep the hair on my head and send the leg hair up there as well? Sigh...
I guess that this marks the final surge of pregnancy hormones.
Pregnancy does really weird things to hair. I don't know why. My hair was thicker when I was pregnant with my boys but I lost a lot while I was pregnant with my daughter. Boy and girl thing? I don't know. I have never heard of anyone not having to shave because of pregnancy. I would love that! Too bad you have to shave again.
ReplyDelete