Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Enjoy It

Today Jane and I went to Costco together.  I put her in the sling and carry her so that I have room for all of the groceries in the cart.  She was being really talkative and cute when an older lady (who had an Irish accent- I LOVE her accent!) came up to me and talked for a bit.  As she was leaving, she looked at me and said, "Enjoy it!".  I am really trying hard to take her advice to enjoy having a little one.  It can get overwhelming and I feel like I don't get much accomplished most days.  I have to remember that spending time with Jane, even if it is just holding her to keep her happy, IS doing something!  It is rather difficult to multitask with a baby.

Jane turned 3 months old yesterday!  Time has gone so quickly.  I can't believe it!

We have had a lot going on lately, so I just want to post some pictures of what I have enjoyed lately.

Seth playing with one of Jane's blankets
Seth with Shadow, his penguin he picked out right before Jane was born

I love Jane's square face!

Jane and Mark hanging out.

Flowers from Daniel (I love it when he goes shopping!)
This is where Jane sits while I make dinner.  She makes for great company in the kitchen (most of the time!)

More silly time with Seth

First day of school.  Paul 4th grade Mark 5th grade Seth Kindergarten



Seth's first day of Kindergarten

Look Mom!  I'm Abraham Lincoln!

Seth reading a book to Jane

Happy 9th birthday Paul!

Seth and Aunt Wendy (Bad picture of Seth, but the other picture was bad of Wendy,so I decided to post the good one of you Wendy!)



Klayre (my niece) and Baby Jane

Jane
Playing in the rain

Wow!  I have a lot to enjoy!  Keep smiling!

3 comments:

  1. I totally know what you are talking about! When Jack was that age getting showered was a great accomplishment! But really, they grow up SO fast so just enjoy taking the time off from the rest of life and enjoy that adorable little girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! If you can't enjoy it now, take lots of pictures...then enjoy it later while you relive those times, with a full night of sleep!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. Paul was so cute. I enjoyed talking with him.

    ReplyDelete