Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time

Last week I watched Klayre.  She is my sister's little girl.  I use to watch Klayre once a week while Denise was at work until I had to quit because of my headaches.  Klayre was 6 months old when I started watching her and I realized that Jane is now 6 months old.  It seems impossible that Jane is half way to her first birthday.

I miss not being able to see Klayre as often because now when I do see her she has changed a lot.  I was glad that I was able to watch her even though it was for a short amount of time. 

Here are a few pictures.  The first is of Seth and Klayre taken in December of 2007.  The second is of Jane and Klayre taken November 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! That's funny that Klayre is playing with the same toy that Seth was playing with in the first photo! I do appreciate all the times you helped out with Klayre! BTW-the outfit that Jane has on, was my favorite for Klayre at that age!(and it's purple, I must have made her like that color!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man kids are a great reminder of how quickly time really flies. Your baby is so beautiful. Your son and niece are so darn cute you've got a perfect ad campaign for that toy their playing with.

    ReplyDelete