Jane has been feeling sick too. Poor little girl. She is finally eating better, but still not as much as she was last week. I don't like being sick. But I REALLY don't like having sick babies. Especially when I am sick too.
I wanted to work on my PhD this week, but never got around to it. Last night I started on it, but I wasn't feeling well, so I thought that I'd finish it up today. I felt worse today than I did last night, so I'm sending out what is done and I hope to catch up next week. Yes ideally I'd be 4 weeks ahead of schedule, but that has yet to happen!
Here
What is your favorite flower? I like daisies. They look very happy to me. I like the different colors they come in (I know that some flowers look like daisies, but aren't daisies, but I still like them!) I like that they last a long time in a bouquet. I like that they are easy to grow. Hopefully this year I will be able to plant some in my yard.
A funny little story about flowers. I was dating a guy (Aaron) and he wanted to surprise me with flowers, but he didn't know what kind I liked. At the time I hadn't really thought about what I liked, so I didn't have a favorite. Aaron called my friend Sherrie and asked her what my favorite flower was. She didn't know so she called and asked me and I told her that I didn't have one, but that I liked lily flowers. Sherrie called Aaron and he bought me a large single lily. It looked really strange to be one lone flower and it had a strong odor (not pleasant one). Essentially the favorite flower thing didn't go well, so I decided that I needed to figure out what my favorite flower was.
I remember thinking that Aaron was really sweet for going through all of the work to find out my favorite flower, but Sherrie told me that SHE is the one who did all of the work! She was right! I'm still perplexed that he couldn't figure out a sly way to talk about flowers with me to figure it out on his own.
My head is in a fog. I will need to do more later.
I hope you're feeling better by now! And your flower story is awesome. We'll give Aaron an A for effort on that one! :)
ReplyDelete