Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why I Like Our Piano Teacher

I was helping Mark with his piano practice. He claimed that he didn't know what he was supposed to do for his practice time this week. I pulled out his piano folder and looked at the notes that his teacher wrote. (I'm so brilliant!) I was amused by what Stephen wrote. I will share what he wrote but first I need to explain that color chord songs are 4 songs that Mark has been working on. (Mary Had a Little Lamb, When the Saints, In the Jungle and Bumblebee) Right hand has the melody and left hand plays the chords. Mark loves them and memorized all of them the first week. Here is the first part of Mark's assignment for this week:

"Color Chord Songs:
You wouldn't stop even if I asked you to.
Keep them up, but maybe limit them to only
5X a day for your mom's nerves."

What a character!

No comments:

Post a Comment