My friend Larissa had a baby girl in November. I have made a quilt for her other two children, so I was excited to make another one for her new addition.
I made this quilt to be quite large for a baby quilt. It is the size of a throw (in between a crib and a twin). I have found that the quilt is able to be use for a longer time when they are bigger. Mark and Paul want me to make them a bigger quilt.
These pictures don’t do the quilt justice, as you can’t see the cute printed fabric. The green and purple have little daisies on them and the yellow has circles all over. I embroidered various sized circles all over the quilt (about 100 circles) but you can’t really see them in the photos.
Here is the quilt front
Here is the quilt back
As promised, Madeleine came down and helped me bind the quilt. I needed her help so desperately with this binding. I am so grateful that she came to help me!
Now I get to work on a quilt for my baby girl!
great quilt. love it. i wish i knew how to sew not talented in that way. congrats on having a girl. when you due?
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!! So when I have a baby....just kidding. That is a ton of work! And so, so cute. Good job!!!
ReplyDelete