- I use to be able to shower, dress and do my hair in about 10-15 minutes.
- I am now unable to get out of the shower within 10.
- A hot shower just feels so good that I don't want to get out until my fingers start to 'prune'.
- The other day I was taking a shower and I had my eyes closed while the water was hitting my back. I opened my eyes and looked down and thought "good grief, I am so bloated!"
- I then remembered that I was pregnant, not bloated!
- Even though it was just momentarily, it was strange to 'forget' that I was pregnant- especially while naked!
- Saturday's weather was completely depressing.
- 3 inches of snow and it was gloomy and stormy outside ALL day.
- Seth had the stomach flu from Thursday through Saturday.
- Saturday was the panic day and he went to the doctor because I was worried.
- Thankfully it was just a stomach flu, but it cost us $150 to find that out.
- I went shopping on Saturday and bought new maternity clothes.
- I feel silly buying clothes that I will only wear for the next 2 months or so, but I had to get some clothes that I feel good in.
- I now weigh what I did when I STARTED my pregnancies with Paul and Seth. All of the clothes I bought with Seth are too big.
- Daniel is a total sweetheart. He completely encouraged me to go buy new clothes! (He was most likely sick of listening to me complain!)
- He rationalized the cost of the new clothes to me this way: "Our maternity deductible is $6500, so you spending $100 on clothes makes the cost of this pregnancy $6600 instead. We can handle that."
- $6500 for maternity deductible is outrageous.
- But we knew that going into this pregnancy.
- That is just how things are when you are self-employed and have to buy an individual health insurance plan.
- I do not support the current health insurance bill that Pres. Obama wants passed.
- I finally took down my autumn wreath from the front door this weekend.
- I can't believe that I left it up all winter.
- I finally weeded the flowerbed by the front door yesterday.
- It needed to be weeded before winter came, but it never happened.
- This Saturday is the first day of spring!
- Daniel is going golfing with his brothers.
- The boys and I are going to have a "First Day of Spring" party.
- I'm not sure what we are going to do yet, but it looks like the weather will be somewhat cooperative to play outside. (highs around 47 degrees and sunny)
- I want to get a trampoline for the boys to play on
- We gave our old one to a neighbor when we moved and planned on getting a new one when we got into this house.
- We have been in this house for 2 years now.
- I guess that it is time to make good on our promise.
- I have been craving ice lately.
- I like the ice that is in small balls and looks a bit like Styrofoam because it is easier to chew.
- When I was pregnant with Mark I would pick the restaurant according to the type of ice that they served.
- Other cravings I have had this pregnancy: tater tots, broccoli, peanut butter, chocolate, cinnamon bears and Hot Tamales.
- Mmmmmm, I think that I'm going to go make some tater tots with a side of broccoli for lunch.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Random Thoughts
I have been spending a lot of time reading other people's blogs lately. I have been neglecting writing in my own, but I have just a ton of random thoughts so here they are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I crave ice too. Try the ice at Iceberg down off of 134 South. They will sell you a bag of that ice, called 'soft pellet ice' for $1.50. Keep it in your freezer, and you can have it WHENEVER YOU WANT!! Woo hoo!!! I can't believe you don't have that long left to be pregnant. I am excited to see your little angel baby!
ReplyDeleteDO I have to be the one to tell you that chewing on ice is bad for your teeth? But the little balled ice is a tad bit more friendly-but still, that gives me a toothache thinking about ice in my mouth. Two more months, I can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute Sherron! I miss you!!! I'm glad that you post these things about yourself. It's fun to see what you're up to! Lots of love!!!:)
ReplyDelete