Sunday, September 26, 2010

4 Months Old





My beautiful little Jane is 4 months old!  It seems impossible that she 4 months old already.  The summer has gone quickly and as much as I love seeing Jane learn new things and get bigger and stronger, I really miss the little newborn stage.

I had to take pictures of her scrumptious thighs.  I can't get a really good picture of them with her diaper on, but what we can see shall have to suffice.  Her little shirt says "Don't wake me, I'll wake you". 

She had her 4 month doctor appointment yesterday and she weighed in at 14 pounds 12 ounces.  Her hair is starting to grow in so she is loosing the little mohawk she had from birth.  The hair that is coming in is standing straight up and is adorable.  It isn't too thick yet.  I really hope that her hair is thicker than mine.  Her eyelashes are really long and are gorgeous. Her eyelashes touch her cheeks when she closes her eyes.  

You can kind of see the new growth in this picture.



Jane is more aware of things around her.  She loves to grab at things and put them into her mouth.  She loves to hold her little doll and play with little rattles.  The boys have had a lot of fun playing with her toys, too!   She sleeps through the night (about 9-10 hours at a stretch!).  She has been so close to giggling a lot, but can't seem to get it all out.  

I love to see her sneeze.  She will sneeze and then get the biggest smile on her face.  She always looks so surprised and excited after sneezing.  I love it! 

3 comments:

  1. She really is adorable!! I love those chubbie babies. I would have to watch myself to not nibble her too hard! What a sweetie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable Sherron! Love the thighs; my babies always have little sticks for legs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little girl!! Thank you for sharing on the blog. We love it!

    ReplyDelete