Friday, September 17, 2010

Seth's Field Trip

A few days before the boys had their off-track break, Seth's class went on a field trip.  Seth was so excited to ride the bus!  I wasn't so thrilled to ride the bus, as the smell of the exhaust fumes have always made me sick, so I drove the van and met his class at the Country Farm at Thanksgiving Point.

It was fun to see the animals and get to met some of the moms.

Our first activity was to take a tractor ride.  (I stayed behind and took pictures because the smell of the tractor exhaust and the bumpy wagon ride are not my friends.)

After the ride, we visited the ducks and pigs.  

Seth with his friend, James.
The kids got a chance to feed some of the animals.  
These signs absolutely crack me up!  I love the sense of humor!


Seth feeding the goats
 

Seth and Parker on the cow couch


Mrs. Elder's kindergarten class



Me and Seth

 

No comments:

Post a Comment