Saturday, September 4, 2010

Broken

I think that I am broken.

I have a short fuse.

3 comments:

  1. Really, because I feel that exact same way. Truthfully, I have seriously contimplated going back on my depression meds while pregnant, which is not a good thing. I'm sorry you're struggling with a short fuse but I'm actually grateful to know that I'm not the only one. Sometimes I feel like I snap at my kids more than I praise them and tell them how great they are (which they are). I don't think we're alone in this though, I think a lot of mothers feel this way, esp. stay at home moms, since we are with them all day, every day. We both have reasons to be hormonal too, you just having a baby, and me pregnant. Sometimes it makes me feel better to tell myself this is why I explode so easily. Call me if you need to chat, I could use a Sherron fix! Love ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete