Thursday, August 11, 2011

One Decade

Paul is one decade old today! I am having a hard time accepting that he is 10 years old already!  Even though he has an August birthday, he had to go to school (only one more year of that and then he won't be on year-round) so to console him (he wasn't terribly upset) I checked him out of school and took him out to luch.  Daniel and Jane came with us and we had a lovely meal at Paul's choice of Carl's Jr. 

We celebrated his birthday with the family by going out to eat together (the last time we went out to eat was on Jane's birthday in May).  He decided on Cafe Rio- yummmmm!  When we got home he opened his presents and had brownies and icecream.  He wanted a bow and arrow set.  I didn't think about where to set it up for  him to use it.  Hopefully we will figure out a safe place for him to use it!

Paul is such a beautiful kid.  His big, blue eyes and dark, long eyelashes thrill me!  I always tell him that his wife will thank us for giving him such beautiful eyes!  He is growing up and it is exciting to get a glimps of what he will look like as a teenager.  I love this kid!  Happy birthday Paul!


One Day Old

1 Year Old

2 Years Old

3 Years Old

4 Years Old

5 Years Old

6 Years Old

7 Years Old

8 Years Old

9 Years Old

10 Years Old


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Paul!! From Grandma and Grandpa Taylor --

    Great photos -- but then, he's a great kid!

    ReplyDelete