Monday, August 1, 2011

Willes Family Camping Trip

Here are the pictures I took from our Willes family camping trip.  Daniel and Jane came up with us and spent the day and then they went home Friday evening.  I stayed until Sunday with the boys.  It was a win-win situation as Daniel isn't a huge camping fan and I don't enjoy camping with a baby.  It was amazing how much I was able to relax once Jane was gone.  It was fun to have her around, but it worries me to have her running around unaware of how dangerous things are. 



My beautiful niece Marci with Jane (my mom in the background).

Mark, Seth, Me and Paul

Seth climbing the rocks

Mark and Cooper

Klayre, Denise and Debbie

Wendy and Randy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great camp -- we are glad you could go and have fun, and Dan and Jane could go back home and sleep well. ;-)

    Good photos too!

    ReplyDelete