Monday, September 28, 2009

Before and After

Here is the before and after of my garage entryway. The last two homes we lived in had finished garages. I really like how peaceful it can make a chaotic garage. It isn't anything grand, but it definitely makes it feel more welcoming. I had to draw the line somewhere to stop painting. One of these days I just might continue on where I stopped.
Here is the before:

and after:

8 comments:

  1. Great job...wanna come and help me paint my kitchen cabinets?:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. I never would've thought of painting my garage before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference! I would not have believed it would look so much better if you had not shared this with us. It makes your entry very welcoming, rather than just functional. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Great, now I want to finish my garage! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the backsplash. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete