Saturday I had a baby shower with a few friends in the neighborhood. It was a great time to see everyone and visit. Even though we were celebrating the coming of a child, it was great to have no kids around and be able to visit with friends. I don't have a lot of pictures (I wasn't aware that some of the pictures were being taken, otherwise I would have posed a bit better!) But here are a few that I am willing to share (don't worry, Rachel A, I deleted the one of you that was really unflattering- because I like you!)
The yummy food (with Jill and her family in the background!)
Some of my friends who came
Look at the adorable boot slippers on the arm of the chair!
I got a lot of cute dresses for Jane. One of the first gifts I opened was a cute polka dot that I absolutely love. One of the last gifts I opened was the same polka dot dress in a bigger size! It will be nice to not have to worry about her outgrowing the dress for a while!
When I got home and started putting the clothes away, I realized that I haven't purchased a dress! All of the clothes I have bought have been little jumpers or sleepers! It is a good thing that I have girlfriends who can dress my little girl in cute dresses!
Thank you, Jill, for hosting the shower, I had a lot of fun!
That was really fun! I am so happy for you that you are finally getting your little girl! I was thinking, I want to come paint your toes before you have her. Every new momma needs cute toes! Esp. for the delivery. Then if Daniel gets a little light headed through the whole thing, you can tell him to concentrate on your cute toes. ;o) It's a must! Next week? Tuesday or Thursday???
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had fun...you got lots of cute stuff. I sure hope one day I will be able to have fun with dresses and pink things after having 2 boys! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was my pleasure! You were just glowing and beautiful. Can't wait to see your daughter in all those dresses. :-)
ReplyDeleteAwe Sherron, you love me ;)
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to see all the cute little girl clothes, and you look beautiful! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see this little one! Hey, if you need to send the kiddos over to play so you can rest let me know!