Yesterday was a blustery day. It was a winds-day. Last night I had a difficult time falling asleep because of the constant gusts of wind and the howling. Seth had a difficult time too. Today the wind has eased and the rain/snow has started. What bizarre weather!
I don't really love wind storms, but I like that it makes me think of Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day.
When I went to bed last night, I could feel a headache coming on. After a few hours of not being able to fall asleep, the headache was full blown. I've been taking things really easy, not because I want to, but because I have to. I haven't had a headache this bad for a long time. My sinuses are messed up with allergies and such, which I think has a lot to do with the headache. I have an appointment with my chiropractor tomorrow and I hope that it will help me if the headache isn't gone by then.
I don't like this weather at all!!! Time for it to be nice and sunny. I've put most of the winter clothes away trying to help summer to come!:)
ReplyDelete