Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Missing: a Blue Scooter

Today has been a bad day for Paul.

This afternoon, the chain fell off of Paul's bike for the umpteenth time and I just didn't have it in me to fix it again. Paul decided to take his scooter to the park. When he got ready to leave, his scooter was gone. We went down to the park and looked around a little bit, but it was no where to be found. All I can figure is that someone took it.

Paul is trying to be brave, but he is understandably upset. I hate having to learn life lessons the hard way.

3 comments:

  1. I remember going through a very similar incident with my kids many years ago. It is so hard for the young one, and for us too, to deal with these things. I'm glad Paul has you and Dan and brothers to help him. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! Sometimes in our neighborhood kids "borrow" scooters and ride them around, then leave them somewhere. Here's hoping he finds it down the street or in the creek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep my eye open for it. We probably have at least one exta scooter laying around if he wants one to ride around. -Carolee

    ReplyDelete