Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To Mom: Very Important

I found a note on the floor of my bedroom last night. It said:

To: Mom
Very important

So I picked it up and opened the note. The inside said:

Make lunch for Paul
(going on field trip)

I went into Paul's room to ask him what drink he wanted so that I could make sure it was cold. His order was: a bottle of water, peanut butter and honey sandwich and a fruit snack. Wow! That was easy! Of course I added more to his lunch sack (a granola bar, some chips and a little note telling him that I love him!).

I signed up to go on the field trip, but they had more parents than they needed, so they sent home a note with Paul telling me that I was not selected to come on the field trip. They went to the Monte L. Bean Museum at BYU. They have a bunch of preserved animals there (think taxidermy). He had a good time.

I kind of feel slighted at not being able to go on the field trip with him. At least he got to take his very important lunch with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment