Seth told me that Cody is his best friend. He said that since their birthday is the same month that they are twins too! He is already planning what he wants to get Cody for a birthday present(in November)!
Today I overheard a funny little exchange between Seth and Cody.
C: I need to use the bathroom.
S: Here you can use this one (shows him to the upstairs bathroom)
C: I need to go #2. When I am done, will you wipe my bum?
S: Um, yeah, but I can wipe my own bum (total lie!)
C: Well, I need some help.
This is where I cut in and told Cody that I can help if he needs help. But he didn't wind up needing help after all! What a true test of friendship!
Another test of friendship is to be friends with a kid who dresses like this:

Seth got dressed this morning and I wasn't sure if I wanted to been seen in public with him. Wow what a combination! Camouflage and plaid!
Good thing he's so handsome!
ReplyDeleteCute! Trevan and Cody play really well together too. It's fun for these boys to have such great friends!
ReplyDelete