
Could he get any cuter? I just love my little Seth!
The past few days I have been having a lot of fun with Seth. Yesterday I was resting on my bed and he came and cuddled next to me. He put his face right in front of mine and asked me if he could tell me a story. He gave me the choice of three stories and I picked "The Three Little Pigs Go to Space".
He told me about the first pig, named Penny, who found a bag of quarters and used them to buy a house on Mars. The second pig, Penny Two, got in a space ship and went somewhere. The third pig, Shadow, lived on Pluto. The End.
He told me three more stories. They were titled, "The Ten Pigs and the Little Big Bad Wolf", "The Three Pigs go to School" and "Mickey Mouse Goes to Space". He was pretty cute with the Mickey story because the third Mickey, Green Mickey, went to Pluto and then he started laughing and said, "No, Pluto is his dog!"
Seth has turned into a chatterbox lately. If he isn't telling me a story, he is talking to his toys or humming the Star Wars song. He has figured out the pattern for counting past 20 and he loves to sit and count to me. We have been playing a lot of games together. Our favorites are Uno, Monopoly Jr., Sequence for Kids and a game that my friend Madeleine Giles made for us. He loves to be the banker and to count out the money when we play Monopoly Jr.
I am afraid that I might be a bit boring for him most of the time. I just don't enjoy playing with Lego's, cars, or swords the same way he does. The last few weeks I have been really tired. He has been so good to watch a movie with me while I nap, or play by himself while I veg. He is such a good kid.
I am sad to think that he is growing up so quickly. I know that all too soon he will loose the cuteness that little boys have and will be a 'big kid'.
For right now, though, I am going to enjoy the cuteness and treasure spending time with my little blue-eyed cherub!
You little cherub reminds me of Krista' blond haired blue eyed boys. Is there a relation?!!
ReplyDelete