Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 16-19

A recap of this week's countdown activities (and the promised picture of my 'bald' husband!)

Day 16  See the lights at Thanksgiving Point  I bought insulated cups that we filled with hot chocolate and we drank it in the van while looking at the lights. 

Daniel using Seth as a hat




Mark, Me and Paul in front of the reindeer





Mark admiring the fire

 


Me and the boys being VERY serious
 

Day 17  Candy canes- I will be absolutely surprised if any are left on the tree by the end of the weekend!

Day 18 Game- I bought a game called Left Center Right.  We played it while eating treats that Seth and I made earlier in the day.

 Day 19   Nativity.  This one is from Play Mobile and I had to wait to put it out until closer to Christmas because the boys tend to play a little rough with this one (the walking sticks become guns, etc).

Only  5 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment