This year our family Christmas party was hosted by my little brother Dan. Almost everyone was able to attend! We just had one brother-in-law, one sister-in-law and three nephews who were unable to come. We met at Nickel Mania in Murray and had a great time playing video games. My boys (Daniel included!) were in heaven! They had a lot of fun!
After the arcade place, we went to my parent's house and had lunch. We had a wonderful time hanging out with family and playing around.
Paul loved this game and he did quite well on it. It was some sort of ninja fighting game. When the battles were tough, his right leg would come off of the ground and start kicking. It was so much fun to watch!
My bald boys playing a scooter game together.
Mark

My brother, Dan (btw, he is single!)
My brother-in-law James

My Mom and niece, Klayre
My nephew Tanner and brother Randy (sorry, he's married!)
In the background l-r : Cooper, Tyler, Karly and Natalie




Are you really pimping your brother out on line? HAHA I love it! I am so glad your mom and them are back from china!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of my boys! Thanks for sharing, I didn't take any pictures.
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Love the one of Daniel and "MiniMe". Oh, and let's get Shelley hooked up!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay, just to clarify, my brother is only 22. I thought that if any of you had a little sister, niece, or coworker to hook up with Dan it would be fun!
ReplyDelete