Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Jane

Jane Madeleine Taylor was born Monday May 24 at 11:45 a.m.  She weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 inches long.  She is healthy and doing well.  I am so tired.  I convinced the hospital that we were good to come home after 24 hours.  I really couldn't stand being there.  When we pulled into the garage I started crying.  I was so relieved to be home with my little baby Jane. 

I'll post more later about the events of the day (like the big snow storm we drove through to get to the hospital!).

Here are some pictures of my beautiful baby. 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! She is beautiful!! Can't wait to see her, I love the toes, I am obsessed with baby toes that's the first thing I look at, they're so cute and tiny. Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl! Congrats! I'm glad she's here safe and sound. Let me know if you need anything. She is an absolute doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooo beautiful Sherron! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you and your family! New babies are so much fun. You will have to tell all of us boy-only families how it is to have a girl! (By the way - I hear snowstorms actually put people into labor...so maybe it was a good thing after all that it snowed at the end of May!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the home-at-last photo of Jane in her own bed. Love and hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! She is so cute! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! She's beautiful. Girls are awesome. Especially when you only know boys. Jane will be a fun addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing her laying on her quilt you made. What a sweetie. Hope you are feeling well. Don't hesitate to ask for help! We have all been through the new born phase so we know what a blessing and a struggle it can be.

    Give Jane LOTS of kisses...she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations, she is beautiful

    ReplyDelete