The top picture... I think she looks a little like seth but the bottom picture TOTALLY looks like you.She is such a cutie!
Yes, Sherron wins!
MOST like YOU...and Seth is my second place vote!
Before I scrolled down to see all the pictues, I thought she looked a lot like Mark. I don't think their baby pictures look a ton alike, but she looks like him grown up. :-) She is SO cute!
She definitely looks like her mom!
What a mamas girl! I also think she looks a lot like Seth. How fun!
I LOVE those cheeks! I want to eat them!!! To me she reminds me of Daniel now but you as a baby!! Love her Love you can't wait to meet her!
The top picture... I think she looks a little like seth but the bottom picture TOTALLY looks like you.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie!
Yes, Sherron wins!
ReplyDeleteMOST like YOU...and Seth is my second place vote!
ReplyDeleteBefore I scrolled down to see all the pictues, I thought she looked a lot like Mark. I don't think their baby pictures look a ton alike, but she looks like him grown up. :-) She is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteShe definitely looks like her mom!
ReplyDeleteWhat a mamas girl! I also think she looks a lot like Seth. How fun!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those cheeks! I want to eat them!!! To me she reminds me of Daniel now but you as a baby!! Love her Love you can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete