
1993 Erin Carnahan and Sherron posing as our Avon representative. Erin and I walked around the neighborhood to our friend’s houses and when they answered the door we could say “Avon Calling”. We raided the back of my mom’s closet and her old clothes in the attic for these beautiful outfits. Unfortunately, the glasses that I wore were actually my real glasses, but they weren’t my current pair. I went from these big brown ones to the big wire frames. Wow! I am a beauty!

We later changed the name of this activity to Nerd Vogue-ing. I’ve never had to spell it out, so I’m not exactly sure how one would spell ‘vogue-ing’. This picture is of a group of the kids in the neighborhood.(L to R) Emily and Libby Remington, Ryan Empey, Sherron, Liz Grover and Denise Willes (my sister). 1994

Once again we were at it, this time with (L to R) Sherron, Libby, Emily, Debbie Willes (my sister) Kara Kresser (my cousin) and Denise Willes (my sister). It was a lot of fun to play dress up and run around with very few cares as to what people thought of us. We even went out to eat like this! I am a bit more reserved now! (But Marianne, I am almost serious about wearing the coconut bra to the next Enrichment Night!) LOL!
Is this the time we paid with pennies at the Village Inn? Oh, the memories!
ReplyDelete